Express Employment Professionals is a leading franchised staffing provider in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa, and recently began franchising in Australia and New Zealand. Our vision is to help as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people.
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help them find the right job for their skills and experience. In the U.S., Express has been ranked No. 1 flexible staffing franchise for people, communities, and businesses. Annually Express employs over 552,000 people across more than 860+ franchise locations worldwide.
- Professional Business Hours
- B2B Services Based Business
- Recession Resilient
- Positive Impact in your community and others
- This is a BIG BUSINESS
- Franchisees focus on the growth of their business through sales and recruiting
- Hands on, owner operator role for the owner that allows for full contro
- A business with a purpose
What we require:
- Business acumen
- The drive and determination to be successful
- Outgoing personally
- The desire to be proactive in the growth of your business
- Sales and Sales Leadership
- The drive to make a positive impact in other people’s lives through employment
- Big ambition
- Clear communication skills
Year Brand Started
Year Franchising Started
$196,000 - $347,000+ GST
No Staffing or business ownership experience required. Outgoing, driven personality. Experience in sales, sales leadership a plus.
Franchise Business Established
Training and Support
Number of Units
Members of the
International Franchise Association, Franchise Council of Australia, Franchise Association of New Zealand American Staffing Association, Recruitment, Consulting and Staffing Association, Association of Professional Staffing Companies
Head Office Located
Level 5, 50 York Street Sydney NSW 2000
Sites Territories Available
Number of Franchised Units
They offer 50% discount on the franchise fee. Available for franchises purchased before December 31, 2021!