UNITED HOME SERVICES commenced business operations in Melbourne in 1995. They are a member of the Franchise Council of Australia (FCA) and are a part of the Mpower National Franchising Group.
They currently have 70 franchisees in Victoria offering:
- Cleaning services - domestic and commercial cleaning services encompassing:
- regular domestic and commercial cleaning (homes, professional offices, restaurants etc.);
- vacate, bond recovery and inspection and end-of-lease linked cleaning services such as carpet, upholstery, duct & vent, curtains and tile & grout cleaning
- Ironing and dry-cleaning services
- Gardening services
Benefits of a United Home Services Franchise
- Highly competitive and realistic entry cost
- Guaranteed flow of work-leads for the entire period your business operates
- No lead charges or fees regardless of where the service is to be provided
- No contractor charges that will limit your ability to grow your business
- Flat monthly management charges, with no hidden expenses (The more you earn, the more you keep)
- Guaranteed financial support in all commencement packages
- A proven business system which will guarantee business success
- Business support in all aspects of your business operations
- Assistance in quoting commercial work and difficult or complex customer requests
- Access to public liability insurance at reduced rates through the national group, inclusive of property damage
- Ability to add other services without expense, other than equipment purchases as required (e.g.: - Carpet Cleaning Equipment and etc)
- No limited postcode working restrictions
- Professional IT systems to assist in all aspects of your business
- Member of the Franchise Council of Australia (for your business security)
Location of Franchise Business
United Home Services has moved away from restrictive purely postcode ownership of franchise territories. Their franchisees are free to operate as broadly as they would like and without any additional expenses to them. As an operating ethic United Home Services is careful as to where to locate new franchisees to ensure a genuine market share of new work can be readily sent to their franchisees at any time.
Marketing & Business Support
United Home Services' marketing has grown substantially and attracts between 650 and 700 customer enquiries (leads) each month across Melbourne and its suburbs. All customer enquiries are sent to their franchisees through the OPUS transfer network which is owned by their group. Customer enquiries are sent directly to the mobile phones of their franchisees through the OPUS App. Leads are sent in real-time and as they land on their systems, directly from customers.
United Home Services is seeking franchisees who are committed to their business success. Their business systems offer genuine guarantees to their franchisees and there are no hidden costs or charges to their franchisees.
Become a franchisee with a company located in Victoria, owned locally by Victorians, and deal with the company owners and not a manager or a Master Franchise owner.