Own a Mobile Skips Franchise
Mobile Skips are seeking enthusiastic self-starters who are passionate about customer service and would love the opportunity to grow their own business.
As a Mobile Skips franchisee you will be supported by proven systems, cutting edge IT and a support team that are invested in your success.
Mobile Skips is different to all the other Franchise systems out there as we invest alongside our incoming Franchisees, creating a true partnership in the success of their territory. Take the next steps now to join one of Australia's most innovative and fast growing brands.
Why Mobile Skips?
- Simple business with huge potential
- Minimal investment with no technical skills
- Flexible work hours around customer demand
- State of the art, automated cloud based booking and management software
- A unique product with innovative features
- 1000's of satisfied customers
- Easy to run with head office handling all the business administration
- National customers
- High Visibility, strong brand visibility recognition with national exposure through Bunnings Warehouse
- Cost - Effecitive Investment - The funds required to become a Mobile Skips franchisee are highly competitive compared to other franchise system
- No large capital outlay or fit-out costs as the Mobile Skip bins are built by the franchisor and then leased to the Franchisee for a monthly fee. The only other equipment needed is a suitable vehicle to tow the trailers.
- Exclusive Marketing Territories
- $47,000 to $99,000+GST - Depending on location and size of territory
- Legals - $ 3,500 + GST
- Training - $ 2000 - $5000 + GST
- Initial Launch Marketing - $ 2000 - $5000 + GST
No experience necessary. Ongoing support and training provided
Mobile Skips - Australia’s fastest growing rubbish skip franchise.
We provide a clever solution to the growing worldwide waste problem.
We are currently undertaking a rollout of Mobile Skip franchise sites throughout Australia. Underpinning this expansion is our partnership with Bunnings Warehouse
Our franchise businesses are each strategically located to service multiple Bunnings stores. Feel free to contact us to be part of this exciting growth phase.
Mobile Skips has been trading and developing our unique trailer skip
hire business since 2006. With population increasing and becoming
denser in every major city and town in Australia, Mobile Skips has a
distinct advantage over the conventional skip hire businesses. Being mounted on a trailer, our Mobile Skips give our franchisees the advantage of meeting demand quickly and getting into locations that all the other traditional “truck mounted” skip bins can’t access.
Each Franchisee operates a territory designated by postcodes where they
deliver and pick up Mobile Skip bins within this territory. Our unique design then allows for a large front lift compactor truck (from one of our national suppliers) to empty the bins as required, so there is never any down time taking bins to transfer stations or recycling centers to be emptied.
Click on "Get in touch" for a confidential discussion and to begin the franchise application process.
Our 10 Step Process
- Complete our Expression of Interest form – (Click Here)
- You will receive an email with more information to complete your application.
- We receive your application & we contact you for a telephone interview.
- If successful, we issue you with a Confidentiality Agreement and a Deed of Undertaking and Acknowledgment and ask that you pay a fully refundable deposit of $2,000.
- Time to roll up your sleeves. We’re going to put you out in the field for an experience day!
- We meet each other for a face-to-face interview.
- We contact your references (one personal, one professional).
- If mutually agreed by both parties we will enter into the documentation stage. As per the franchise code the applicant has 14 days to perform their due-diligence, review the documents. At this stage we recommend having it reviewed by a “Franchise” lawyer. Anytime within the 14 days you can request a full refund and we go our separate ways.
- Complete and sign all necessary documentation prior to the commencement of any training.
- Pay balance of the franchise fees