Member since: Sep 29, 2013
Last Login: Nov 25, 2021 05:15 PM
-B.Comm, University of Melbourne (1985)
-MBA, Melbourne Business School (1999)
Member of the Australian Institute of Business Brokers and a Registered Business Valuer.
Kerr Capital is here to help owners be more successful when selling or buying a business.
We provide tailored advice and services to owners of businesses worth between $500K and $5M.
We have packaged advice and services for owners of businesses worth
Kerr Capital was established in 2002 by Michael Kerr.
Michael has a B.Comm, University of Melbourne (1985) and an MBA, Melbourne Business School (1999). He is a member of the Australian Institute of Business Brokers and a Registered Business Valuer.
Prior to starting Kerr Capital he worked in senior executive roles in the following companies and industries:
- Internet Technology / Sharinga Networks Australia Pty Ltd & Freeonline Australia Pty Ltd
- Business Banking / National Australia Bank Ltd
- Funds Management / Brick Securities Ltd (National Mutual)
- Accounting / Ernst & Young
Michael Kerr has also:
- Served as a Director on Bonsai Social Firm Ltd (a social firm creating employment opportunities workers with a mental disability in a supportive, integrated and equal work environment) from 2007 to 2010
- Been a mentor for Social Ventures Australia (2003 – 2007),
- Served as committee member of the Victorian Small Business Counselling Service (2003 – 2006).